Lidocaine cream 5% apply to the skin for temporary relief of pain.
Apply generously without rubbing and wrap in cellophane minimum 1h30 to 2h before tattooing, then wash and tattoo.
Dr. Numb® is an OTC (Over-the-Counter) Topical Anesthetic Cream (commonly known as numbing cream) that contains 5% lidocaine. It produces temporary numbness or loss of sensation of the skin and its surrounding tissues after its application. It is primarily used for relief of pain associated with skin conditions.
WHAT MAKES IT BETTER?
• Non-invasive and Hypoallergenic
• Completely reversible and does not produce any residual effect on the nerve fiber
• Rapid onset of action (10-15 mins)
• Duration of action lasts up to 4 hours
• Does not cause irritation of tissues and nerves
• Contains Vitamin E for faster skin recovery
• Applicable to all skin types
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. If conditions worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in within few days, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.