A tattoo power unit that works with gesture control. Cheyenne have developed a control unit concept that, once switched on, can be operated completely without contact.
This eliminates cross-contamination and takes tattooing to a new hygienic level. It has versatile attachment options through powerful magnets, as well as a pluggable stand. Integrated sensors provide orientation, so that in any situation the display is shown correctly. Two USB outputs allow you to charge an additional device in addition to powering your PU III. This power unit is again Made in Germany. But if you want to own such a gesture-controllable PU III, you have to be quick. Because it is strictly limited.
This is what the PU III can do:
• Operation by gesture control for contact-free work
• Output voltage from 4.7 -12.5 V, displayed as bargraph
• Versatile installation options thanks to powerful magnets and integrated clip-on stand
• Position sensors ensure correct orientation of the display in any set-up situation
• 2 USB outputs for charging additional devices
• Limited to 1111 pieces worldwide
• Made in Germany
• 24 month Warrenty