In 2007, Cheyenne gave the rotary machine a new face and revolutionized the tattoo machine market with the introduction of the HAWK. The low weight and barely noticeable vibrations allow long tattoo sessions with the highest precision minus the fatigue. Our focus on power combined with smooth running, ergonomics and quality has taken rotary machines to a new level.
Today HAWK Spirit and HAWK Thunder are probably the most frequently used tattoo machines worldwide. Their users know why: You get a robust machine with an unbeatable price-performance ratio. Due to its stroke of 4 mm, the HAWK Thunder is the perfect choice for strong powered lining and color packing.
THE PERFECT TATTOO MACHINE FOR LINES AND DOTS
- Cord and adapter INCLUDED
- Low vibration and volume
- Stroke of 4 mm/0.16 inch
- Responsive Mode for reactive hit and stitch frequency
- Perfect for lines
- Can be customized with 2 HAWK grips of different sizes (S: 22.0 mm/0.87 inch, M: 25.4 mm/1.00 inch)
- Connection via movable jack connection ensures maximum freedom of movement, innovative jack cage guarantees optimum protection of the plug connection
- Available in 5 colors
- Manufactured according to medical standard (ISO 13485)
- Made in Germany
Operating Voltage: 5-12 V DC
Power Input: 2,5 W
Stitch Frequency: 70-160 Hz
Stroke: 4 mm
Connection: 3,5 mm jack connection
Drive: Precision DC motor
Operating Mode: Continious operation
Dimensions (L X W X D): 110 x 75 x 28 mm
Weight: Approx. 95 g
Please be advised that if you are using the fake (Chinese) cartridges, there is no warranty on your machine. The manufacturer will see if you have used fake cartridges and the machine will not be repaired and returned to you.