With the HAWK Pen, Cheyenne emphasized its role as an innovation leader in the field of professional tattoo equipment. For the first time a tattoo machine, that followed the shape of a pen, had been developed. It blurred the boundaries between drawing and tattooing and ensured optimal freedom of movement. This innovative and award-winning design has been copied countless times.
THE PERFECT TATTOO MACHINE FOR YOUR ARTISTIC FREEDOM
- COMES WITH cord and adaptor.
- Lower vibration and volume than comparable products
- Stroke from 3.5 mm/0.14 inch
- Responsive Mode for reactive hit and stitch frequency
- A good tattoo machine for both lining and shading
- Can be customized with 2 HAWK Pen grips of different sizes (S: 22.0 mm/0.87 inch, M: 25.4 mm/1.00 inch) and our Disposable Grips, available in three sizes - the hygienically and securely packaged grip solution
- Connection via rotating jack connection ensures maximum freedom of movement, innovative jack cage provides optimum protection for the plug connection
- Roll inhibition against unintentional rolling away of the pen
- Especially easy to cover
Of course, the HAWK PEN can be used with the cheyenne cartridge system.
Operating Voltage: 6-12.6 V DC
Power Input: 4 W
Stitch Frequency: 60-160 Hz
Stroke: 3.5 mm
Connection: 3.5 mm jack connection
Drive: Precision DC motor
Operating Mode: Continious operation
Dimensions (Ø X L): 25,4 x 123 mm
Weight: Approx. 130 g
Please be advised that if you are using the fake (Chinese) cartridges, there is no warranty on your machine. The manufacturer will see if you have used fake cartridges and the machine will not be repaired and returned to you.